New WordPress Themes

Monday, October 15, 2007

Fundamental Faith!

First and foremost readers of my blog pages need to understand my belief in G-d, Hashem-Elokim is total and complete. I totally accept the divine authorship of our Holy Torah. There is nothing which I could read or hear which would even possibly shake me in my steadfast faith and belief.

References to sites such as the post below, after skim reading may firstly be of non-jewish authorship, or even possibly jewish non-believer authorship. Post like these may be included in these posts only because they may have contained some well worded ideas, which were presented in such as a way as to help me show some of the fundamental ideas whcih serve as as pre-requisite understanding to my thesis which is being developed on these pages.

These citations if later found to be of a negative value which sreve to subtract more then they add, will later be deleted.

AhMbDvd-October 15, 2007

PS: I saw from some ideas within some of the phrases and titles, which caused me to question the author's intentions. The concepts seemed to be well presented however the conclusion was not something which I felt should not be presented here so it was therefore deleted.

AhMbDvd-10/15/07
10 mins later

No comments: