New WordPress Themes

Monday, October 15, 2007

Google Will Inherit the Internet!

First Things First:
A word from our sponsor:

There are 454,000 web sites which mention Gan Eden, this one ( the union of my so far under 25 distinct web pages site )
will attemp to explain it's (Gan Eden) function.

Also my Blog reader should note, that I am personally available for hire. While it is true that my best web sites (this one -theblospotpages- being my second) were developed while I have been un-employed, that it is essential that I become gainfully employed once again.

Any potential employers may contact me directly via e-mail.

Results 1 - 10 of about 454,000 for Gan Eden. (0.13 seconds)
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GFRI_enUS240US240&q=Gan+Eden

No comments: